New Client Payment Policy
Global Presence Enterprises, LLC and its subsidiaries only accept money orders, certified checks, Zelle, and wire transfer from clients who have been with us for less than 6 months and make payments on any one-time or recurring item of more than $199.00. This policy has been implemented for several reasons:
- Cost of credit card processing: Credit card processing fees can be pretty high, especially for small businesses like ours. These fees can add up quickly and cut into our profit margins. By accepting other forms of payment, we can avoid these fees and keep our prices competitive.
- Protection against fraud: Credit card transactions can be susceptible to fraud and chargebacks. This can be particularly problematic for businesses with low-profit margins, as chargebacks can result in lost revenue and additional fees. By only accepting money orders, certified checks, Zelle, and wire payments, we can minimize our risk of fraudulent transactions.
We understand that this policy may be inconvenient for some customers, particularly those used to paying with credit cards. However, we believe these reasons are important enough to justify our decision. We ask that our customers respect our policy and use the accepted payment methods when making purchases or payments.
- Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Swift code: CHASUS33
- Routing #: 021000021
- Account #: SHARED DURING TRANSACTION
- Account Name: Global Presence Enterprises, LLC
- Default Bank Address (Just in case they ask for it): 383 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017
U.S. Zelle Payment:
- SHARED DURING TRANSACTION
Mail Money Order or Certified Check:
- Attn: Global Presence
- 8362 Pines Blvd. Unit #116
- Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
We will do our best to communicate this policy clearly and consistently to all our staff and customers. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain our business operations. Thank you for your understanding.